Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Maybell's Drunk Text


Everyone gets junk mail, and I mean EVERYONE. There's not one person I know that hasn't gotten some foreign Prince from Persia offering up 5 Million dollars, if you can just transfer him $20 000 to get the will finalized. Or perhaps you had an offer to extend a certain 'member' of the male anatomy. You get junk, my grandma gets junk, my aunt's uncle gets junk. It's a nuisance. Well, most of it is.. until you get the rare form of junk mail, that is in fact not junk mail at all! What am I talking about, you say? Let me direct your attention to Exhibit A: the illicit "wrong email address".

Subject: Stewart Family Reunion
Exhibit A 
   



From time to time, Maybell sends me correspondence and the occasional update on her family, unaware that I am not who she seems to think I am. It has taken a lot of strength to keep myself from writing Maybell back (from behind the shield of my computer screen) to request one of these infamous 'hard copy' CD's. I'm always looking for a 'nice read' - and I feel an obligation to get to know her family. Particularly after receiving this only days ago:



Now from what I can see, Maybell appears to be very happy. I am not sure however, of who the strapping fanny pack model to her right could be. I am sure of one thing though, I bet she has his correct email address. This is a message to all the Maybell's of the world: MAKE SURE THE EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT BEFORE HITTING SEND. The Internet is a scary place: and frankly, Maybell is lucky her family photos only ended up with me (or is she?).



In diet news, this happened:


That's all I have for you tonight skinabees, I've been faced with the cold harsh reality that I may not be able to keep my pride and joy (Curtis the Dog) in my new apartment. In the meantime,  I will be showering him with attention and puppy love!

   
He hates landlords and posh spice.



No comments:

Post a Comment